- About Us
- Tours & Tastings
- Events, FAQs, & testimonials
- Our Handcrafted Florida Wines
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Online Ticketing & More Info (Tickets held for event day pickup)
ALL EVENT TICKETS WILL BE HELD FOR PICK UP THE DAY OF THE EVENT.
WQOL Oldies 103.7 FM & WAVE Country 92.7 FM are proud Concert Series and Music Festival sponsors!
The Host Hotel for all our events, or if you are planning to stay over when visiting us, is the Holiday Inn Express in Ft Pierce. 772 464 5000. Just mention us for your discount.
Some previous concerts and testimonials:
- John Ford Coley - "What a terrific place to play. I want to come back. Thanks so much for having me. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it."
- The Surfaris "Our event sold out with an audience that was both energetic and appreciative. I highly recommend the Endless Summer Winery as one of the best venues to play in Florida!" Deven Berryhill - the Surfaris
- Jan & Deans Beach Party with Dean Torrence and the Surf City Allstars, and The Peaceful Easy Eagles Band "Gary, Susan and their staff were most pleasant and professional. We had a blast .... at Endless Summer! Thank you for having us back and we'll definitely see you again soon." - Chris Farmer
- Nashville Superstar Singer/Songwriter Dean Dillon "Played a lot of places in my day. This place was in the top three! Great and I do mean great, venue! Gary the owner is as nice as they come. The venue itself is well laid out and the sound and sound man were incredible..... this (place) is heaven.
- The Four Preps "What a great way to wrap up our latest Florida adventure and head back home to L.A.! Thanks Gary!" - Bruce Belland - founder.
- Nashville Songwriting Superstar: Scotty Emerick "I like the intimacy of shows like this one at Endless Summer Vineyards."
- Ricky Lewis (member of the Chantays - Pipeline fame) "It was a pleasure working with you (Gary & Susan). Great crowd and venue!"
- Bertie Higgins - "The atmosphere was the very best. Gary and Susan made me and my group feel right at home."
- Dreams: Crystal Visions of Fleetwood Mac - "A true top shelf venue, by far one of the most enjoyable places that we have played. The staff are amazing, attention to detail unsurpassed and probably the most fun this band has had performing."
From the audience:
- Deborah LaCroix - "The Peaceful Easy Eagles and Beach Boys Tributes were some of the best nights of live music my husband and I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy!!! We saw them both nights and are still talking about how amazing they sound together... Yes, close your eyes and you would think the Eagle's were performing right in front of you!!!"
- Sandie Hamilton - "Saw the Beach Boys Tribute!! AWESOMEEEEE!!! Loved the venue!! We'll be back!!"
- Robin Rooks Petty - "Awesome, Awesome, Awesome show last night with Dean Dillion and Scotty Emereck!"
- Rosemary Gordon - Childs LeBeau - "had a terrific time...Great concert (John Ford Coley) ....great venue..."
- Devon Taylor - "Joined a group of friends for the Red, White, and Blue Grass Festival and was blown away! Your venue is gorgeous and so comfy even on a 90 degree day. The music was amazing and the drinks were delicious! Can't wait to come back."